National hub of sustainable mobility and manufacturing
It was born in Turin from the collaboration between the Polytechnic, the University of Studies, Cim4.0, Api, the Chamber of Commerce, the Industrial Union, the Piedmont Region and the city of Turin.
The first spaces will be available starting from 2023: it will be a structure with classrooms and laboratories, to offer companies training services, targeted and applied research and technology transfer, networking and contamination of technologies and skills.
- Continuous training through professional degrees, ITS courses, Academy and Learning Hub;
- Research finalized through initiatives of public and private bodies, in the sector of sustainable mobility;
- Applied research, technology transfer, product and process innovation through public and private entities engaged in the sector;
- Networking through communication strategies, organization and management of B2B events;
- Co-location of companies, through the development of a territorial industrial ecosystem with incubation and acceleration that will involve large companies, startups and SMEs of industry 4.0
It will be organized according to a Hub & Spoke model, with network connections, coordinated by the Polytechnic of Turin and connected with realities such as Lombardy, Emilia-Romagna, Veneto, Campania, Abruzzo, Tuscany, Puglia, Basilicata and Sicily.
In the hub, companies will be able to test solutions with high technological value, connected with other companies in the sector, incubate and accelerate being part of a model of technological development of excellence.